We offer a refreshing approach to arranging business insurance by taking the confusion and complexity out of the process. We can compare leading insurers and give you all the tools and information you need to decide on the right product at the right price.
The types of insurance we can source on a regular basis or refer you on to a third party insurance broker include:
- Public Liability: many businesses will require public liability insurance to protect them from possible claims from a member of the public.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance: even the most professional of business people can sometimes make mistakes. If your business sells knowledge, advice, design, specification or supervision, then professional indemnity insurance is essential to protect your business and its employees.
- Tradesman Insurance: due to the nature of tradesmen’s work insurance is essential in case the worst happens and you have an accident at work that prevents you from working for a while.
- Landlord Insurance: as you are renting out your property, it’s a great safeguard to take out specialist landlord insurance. Not only will you be covered for issues such as burst pipes or broken windows but also any damage caused directly by your tenants.
- Business van and car insurance: vehicle insurance is particularly important for business owners and employees who spend a lot of time on the road. Whether its transporting goods, travelling to and from a building site or for the day-to-day running of your business, having your vehicle stolen or put out of action could have a huge and negative impact on your business.
At Carter Lee, we work with businesses of all sizes, putting together the most appropriate business insurance package according to industry sector, number of employees, nature of the work and possible risks to the business. We have access to the top business insurance providers across the UK which means we can always shop around to get you the best deal at the best price.